Job Title: Drug Screen Technicians & Breath Alcohol Technicians – Figment Group
Seeking highly motivated individuals, that are dependable, able to work flexible hours, some weekends, and some 24-hour on-call with commensurate pay. Certification as a Drug Screen & BAT Technician preferred but not required. Professional Certifications will be obtained after training, examinations and mock testing situations are passed successfully as required by the Department of Transportation. Must be 21 years of age to apply.
- Perform collections and testing for urine drug screening, saliva, hair and breath alcohol testing.
- Ensure that testing paperwork is completed correctly and all necessary information has been captured at the time of the collection.
- Maintain your appointment schedule.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Ability to work with others and independently.
- Ability to complete testing collection processes with no errors.
- Ability to follow direction and federal regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Applicants must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent; preferably two years of technical school or college, however work experience will be taken into consideration.
- Previous medical experience as a laboratory technician or equivalent is helpful.
- Customer service friendly attitude.
- Punctuality a must.
- Valid Indiana drivers’ license and dependable vehicle.
- Resident of La Porte County, Indiana.
- Position requires on call availability according to your schedule.
- Working phone number, text capability and valid E-mail address for communications.
- Pass drug screen and background check.
- Subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
If you desire a sense of purpose and satisfaction from working on a team and require a flexible work schedule, then apply by submitting the following documents: Letter of interest, resume and work-related references via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or walk-ins accepted.
To learn more about us visit http://www.figmentgroupinc.com.
We are an EOE and drug-free work environment. Figment Group is recognized by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a partner to businesses seeking to implement a drug-free environment.
Employer: Figment Group IncApply Now