The Junior Boys Baseball Supervisor administers and oversees the operation
of the Junior Boys baseball program.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Supervises daily (evening) operation of the baseball program.
• Develops leagues and league schedules for team competition.
• Reschedules all make-up games due to rain or cancellations.
• Plans, develops and oversees all tournament and play-off play.
• Oversees and supervises special events, such as picture day,
fundraisers, all-star games.
• Recruits, assigns, evaluates and supervises umpire staff.
• Keeps an accounting of games worked by umpire staff for payroll.
• Completes any accident/incident forms.
• Conducts coach’s meeting.
• Maintains safety and administers basic first aid.
• Supervisory responsibilities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or high school equivalence (HSE) and/or college focus
in recreation, elementary education, physical fitness or a related field.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
Experience in baseball would be beneficial.
Ability to maintain First Aid and CPR Certifications.
Ability to directly supervise and carry out supervisory responsibilities to
10-15 employees in the baseball program.